1) review of terms
2) pre test
1) Take your word wall to the digital realm - put it in Quizlet
2) Have students build the world wall for each unit on their own
3) Use this for spelling review! The activities require students to spell the words!
4) Create the class and start tracking student progress. This is data that will guide your instruction!
1) Leave a note
2) Exit Ticket
3) Planning board
1) Present a lesson using Padlet! You can add images, links and documents!
2) Team planning board - great for group projects as an "idea" board
3) Peer feedback during presentations - You can create a Padlet wall for each student
4) Team/Department Meetings - planning document and notes collection
5) Communicate with a class far away or an expert on a topic you are studying. Find a teacher or expert who will share this wall with you. Your class can post questions and they can answer! This bypasses the email that only goes to you.
1) Classroom Dashboard for Websites
2) Teacher Personal Dashboard
1) Create a collection of acceptable research websites for your students
2) Create a webquest with sequenced tiles
3) Create a self paced lesson plan with sequenced tiles
4) Track your curriculum map by Quarter - Check out this article
Share your favorite tool, activity or new idea below!
Double click on the gray space. Place your name in the red top portion.
Type your thoughts in the lower section.
Please be sure you are backing up your macbook contents!
- Place your important documents in Google Drive.
- Use Time Machine and an external hard drive to back up your macbook contents.
- Photos take up a lot of space. I highly suggest placing these on an external hard drive rather than storing them on your macbook. Besides, photos are precious memories and backing them up ensures you will not lose them. My photos are backed up on Shoeboxapp on my macbook and iPhone. I also place them on my external hard drive rather than in iPhoto.
If you need assistance or have questions, feel free to email me.