ISTEP Prep - Math
"This is not a State Exam. The purpose of this test is to improve mathematical skills of the children. The tests are automatically generated. The tests are modeled to cover Number concepts, Fractions, Measurement, Time concepts, Geometry, Statistics, Graphs and Charts. "
Be sure to check this out! Math Slice
Additional Assessments for Prep
PARCC Math Practice Tests
PARCC English Practice Tests
8. Going the extra mile to organize your videos? After you upload them into one of the above online video host sites, you can then place them into a Symbaloo Webmix for the future!
- Ms. Stone's students are creating Showme videos to demonstrate understanding and mastery of math concepts.
- Mrs. Crockett RTI students are creating their animal reports in Keynote. She also uses Notability/Apple TV and Kahoot in her classroom on a regular basis.
- Mrs. Rendaci is using a new digital tool called zunal to create web quests.
- Mrs. Sollars is getting ready to use Kahoot for math review in her class.
- Mrs. Lewis is beginning to use the HaveFunTeaching channel to teach sight words, letters and numbers.
- Mrs. Parsons is using the BitsBoard app to provide visual and repetitive for students struggling with vocabulary and spelling. She is also using the Story Creator app to build social stories for students.
- Place your important documents in Google Drive.
- Use Time Machine and an external hard drive to back up your macbook contents.
- Photos take up a lot of space. I highly suggest placing these on an external hard drive rather than storing them on your macbook. Besides, photos are precious memories and backing them up ensures you will not lose them. My photos are backed up on Shoeboxapp on my macbook and iPhone. I also place them on my external hard drive rather than in iPhoto.
If you need assistance or have questions, feel free to email me.